Thursday, August 21, 2008

WOW, it's been along time!

Well, it's been a crazy couple months. We went to Minnesota to drop the kids off with my parents while Kevin and I went to Hawaii. Then, we got home and I left again a week later for Miami for a work meeting, I was gone 5 days. After returning home, we have just been busy getting back in the groove now that school has started. Morgan is now going to pre-K 2 days a week and is enjoying herself! We are getting ready to celebrate her 4th birthday tomorrow so I will post those pictures soon. Enjoy the pictures below!

Grant and cousin Louie (my brother's dog) having a stare down.

The war is on, who will win????

It's a truce, Louie was happy to have his blankie back and Grant was glad he met someone to play with him.

Below are some pictures from Hawaii!!


At Waimea Canyon

All the water falls after a morning of rain


Beautiful sunset from a catamaran cruise. That is the sister boat to our boat up ahead.

This is called "Queen's bath", it is a small little swimming area made out of lava rock. The ocean is on our right and the waves crash over the rocks and fill this small area with water. There was some pretty good snorkeling in there.

While we were enjoying Hawaii, Morgan and Grant spent time with Grandma and Grandpa. They took a trip to the Mall of America and the new Nickelodeon Universe, which is an indoor amusement park. Morgan met Dora and Diego and was able to ride a bunch of rides with Grandma and Uncle Casey. She can't wait to go back!












My friend Angie and I had a crazy idea earlier this summer that we would try to
run in a six mile race in August. (Neither of us have ever been big runners, I am not sure what we were thinking) We had about 7 weeks to train, but a training feel a little off course. My trip to Hawaii and Miami didn't help and Angie had surgery two weeks before the race, but we both finished and we were glad when it was over.

Our race day fans! Maggie, Grant and Morgan
Morgan participated in the kids, 2 block, race.



Mommy cheering Morgan on during her run.


Getting ready for the big 6 mile run.



First day of Pre-K


Morgan's Grandpa bought her golf clubs when she was in Minnesota this summer, this was her first lesson with her Daddy!


I guess this is what we have to look forward to.


Ok, we do not need to take a picture every time we go to school.

Morgan celebrated her birthday at school!










No comments: