Sunday, April 6, 2008

Busy!?!

Sorry it has been so long, the Davis household has been busy. I went back to work the first week of March and blinked and now it is the first week of April. My job has been very busy, I went to New Orleans for a business meeting my second week back, that happened to be Kevin's first week of baseball practice. Things haven't slowed down since then. Kevin had his first game as a "head coach" this past week. We all went although it was a little cold, Grant was so bundled up he slept through the whole game---I don't think he even knew he was there.
I will TRY and update this a little more regularly!!
The pictures below are all out of order, sorry!


Grandma sent these bunny ears for Morgan, she has enjoyed putting them on her brother more than wearing them herself. Grant doesn't seem to mind! (nice face morgan!)
Grant wondering what that thing is that mommy is looking through!

Morgan, checking out what the Easter Bunny brought!
Morgan hunting eggs!
Grant ready to go to Easter church service!



This is Grant, today 4/6/08! He is such a "big boy!"



Morgan, Grant, Maggie & Macy

Easter

Morgan getting ready for church after her Easter egg hunt.



No comments: