Sunday, May 4, 2008

Grant is learning new tricks!

It was a beautiful weekend in Indiana, a little cool, but at least the sun is shining. Grant hung out in his Exersaucer today while Daddy and Mommy planted some trees and plants. He enjoyed being outside and playing!




Look what Grant has discovered today, HIS THUMB!!! I am going to try my hardest to break this habit. He won't take a pacifier, but I really don't want him relying on his thumb. You can get rid of a pacifier, but you can't get rid of a thumb!

What a ham!


I love my swing!





What an exhausting ride!







Look how big I am!!






Grant learned to rollover from his back to his stomach this week and he is unstoppable now!! Everytime you lay him down he decides to rollover and is pretty content until he starts choking himself because he has his fingers halfway down his throat! We think he is cutting a tooth because his hands are constantly in his mouth! He has even rolled from his stomach to his back a couple times. Before long he will be rolling across the room.




No comments: