Ok, these pictures are all messed up, I am just glad to finally get them on the blog!
The first few pictures below are from Grant and Macy's baptism.
Well, it has been a month again since my last post. I really need to try and get on a schedule to try and post more often. The pictures below start with the most recent. Kevin and a couple "good" friends (Bernie and Jim) put together our new swingset this past weekend. Morgan loves it and Grant giggles as he swings. I will post more pictures soon of them playing.
Morgan swimming at Nana's
Grant's swimming attire, he didn't get in the pool as he has been sick. We went to the doctor on Friday and he had an ear infection.....we were back at the doctor on Monday because he started wheezing and he has bronchiolitis, so we get to give him breathing treatments every 4 hours. He has done pretty good with them, he just hates sitting still for 15 minutes.

No comments:
Post a Comment